I am registered and ready to rock and roll at the conference. I'm so excited to be able to meet fellow TpTers and learn more about how to make my store more successful.
I've signed up for some great workshop sessions with some great presenters:
- Fix Your Brand and Take Your Store to the Next Level
- Collaboration Connection Panel
- Advanced Marketing Panel
- Instagram Your Brand One Picture at a Time
- TpT Marketing: Do This, Not That
- TpT App Hacks: Work Smarter Not Harder!
- Advanced Pinterest: Take Your Pinning to the Next Level
- Branding. What exactly is that and how do you do it? When I look at my store, does it have the look and feel of a brand? I'm not sure. I know that I have a logo which I use consistently on my products and on social media. My covers seem to have a consistent look or feel to them, but are they recognizable as my "brand?" Branding sort of reminds me of cattle branding...how do you tell one cow from another? Yes, I want my products to stand out!
- Marketing. I've wised up on using Pinterest and really started getting into Instagram. I like both but, I use them differently. Pinterest is mostly for showcasing my products in action and pinning great ideas to build a following. I've gone to just pinning covers (sorry for the early spamming!) to now pinning mostly photographs (at least 70% of the time). They get more repins. Instagram I use to have people get to know me and what I'm interested in as well as making announcements of new products or new blog posts. But I want to know more. I want to know how to market more effectively and I hope to get that out of the conference.
- Pinterest and Instagram. I've just recently found out about Tailwind and Hootsuite. I'm hoping the learn me about them at the conference or what it is I need to do to make my pins and pictures more effective. BTW, check out my Pinterest and Instagram when you can!
- Blogging. I need to learn how to use my blog more effectively. Right now I blog about topics that are important to me at the moment (like the SBAC testing) or to showcase a new product. I get decent traffic but I have no idea what effect it has on my TpT store??? I've guest blogged on several blogs and those have been good experiences. But what makes a blog special? What makes others want to read it? And THANK YOU for reading my blog :)
There is just so much more to learn! Everyday I go to the TpT forums and learn something new just about every time I go there. The TpT community is incredible and very "pay it forward" in its thinking. And that's the MOST exciting part of going to the conference...to actually meet fellow TpTers in person and learn from them...network with them...collaborate and help others as well.
I'll be taking both my boys (7 and 10) with me. I "convinced" a friend to go along with us so that someone could watch my boys while I attend the workshops. If you're going to the conference, drop me a line and maybe we can meet up! Share your comments below about going to the conference and let's start a synergistic conversation!
Thanks to Nicole and Eliseo for recommending zazzle.com.
That's where I custom designed the T-Shirt.