Welcome and Bienvenidos!
Teaching has Gotten Tougher! Hasn’t it! I’ve been at it for over 30 years and I can tell you that the requirements for teachers and the stresses of teaching have gotten higher. But I’m here to help. Hi, I’m Claudio, the Dad from Two Boys and a Dad.
Whether you’re just starting out as a teacher or a veteran teacher, I’m here to offer you some great ideas, timely tips, thoughtful suggestions, effective resources, and a sounding board for your daily classroom struggles (and successes!).
As an experienced (another nice way of saying veteran…LOL) elementary teacher, instructional coach, and a parent of 2 school-aged kids, I’ve seen it all while experiencing all those ups and downs of teaching. I can tell you what’s going to work and what’s not. That’s part of being a reflective teacher. At the end of the day, I always asked myself – Did that work? Why did it work? Why didn’t it work? What do I need to change?
What Teaching Information Will You Find Here?
If you’re an elementary teacher (TK – 5), my site is for you! Here you’ll find –
- Idea, suggestions, and tips for teaching in a distance learning situation.
- Lots of FREEBIES in my posts and links to my TpT resources that are specifically made to support the Common Core State Standards for ELA and Math.
- Ideas of how to integrate Math, ELA, Social Studies, Science with technology
- New ideas or how to implement some new teaching practices
- Teaching tips on various subjects
- Extensive multi-part blog articles to share with colleagues and administrators
- Advice for starting in a 1:1 classroom
- And more – just explore this site and contact me if you need more info!
Why did I Create this Teacher and Teaching Site?
Who Is This Guy? You Ask
If You’ve Read This Far…
And there are lots more.
Just explore my blog posts to find these FREEBIES and sign up!
Thanks for reading! Live long and prosper, my teacher friend.